It takes more than being a good writer and posting several times per week.
81% of bloggers make LESS than $100/month from their blog. Only 4% make $10,000+ per month. *
You can create valuable content and build a large following and still fail.
* Based on over 2500 responses to Blogging.com and ProBlogger polls about blog income.
Most Blogs Fail To Make Any Money
Because of this, most blog owners either give up, or they get burnt out.
The number of bloggers who earn a six-figure income is around 4%. That means that you have a 96% chance of being one of the many who spend six months to a year spinning your wheels on a business idea that is doomed to fail.
That means that you have a 96% chance of working 40+ hours each week – in addition to your day job – just to get burnt out and have nothing to show for it.
Or maybe you make a little bit of money, but it’s not enough to allow you to quit your day job, or give you the freedom to travel, spend more time with family, and build a lifestyle that fulfills and excites you.
But that doesn’t mean that quitting your day job to run a wildly successful blog is completely out of the question.
A few years ago, Tracy and I created a little niche blog called Incredible Smoothies (now DavyandTracy.com). We have earned a six-figure income from that blog every year since 2012.
Our blog began generating a six-figure income with fewer than 5,000 unique daily visitors!
That is not a lot of traffic at all!
You do NOT need to have a TON of traffic in order to quit your day job and enjoy the Internet freedom lifestyle!
If we can turn a niche blog about what we drink for breakfast every day into a six-figure income-generating online business, then I KNOW you can turn your blog into a huge success, too!
But the process can be daunting – especially if this is your first blog!
There were a few times when I wished that I could chat with an expert, or have an experienced pair of eyes look over my blog.
There were times when I had questions.
Or I was confused about something.
Or I was frustrated and needed guidance.
Or I didn’t know if my current strategy would really get me the results I wanted.
And never-mind the steep learning curve that drastically slowed my momentum in the very beginning.
How I Became Part Of The 4% Of Bloggers Who Make Six-Figures From Their Website
The simple answer is this: I invested in a mentor.
Eighteen months and 150 blog posts into building our blog, Tracy and I were making just $300/month from it. We were exhausted, and frustrated, but our passion and optimism wouldn’t let us give up.
So we FINALLY invested in a coach, and within three short months, we were making enough money to live off of the income from our blog.
Our coach switched us into high gear, and we instantly dropped time wasting activities that were actually sabotaging our business, and we deployed smarter strategies that were rocket fuel for our business.
One of the biggest myths about blogging, or starting any online business, is that it is something that anybody can figure out – and be wildly successful at it.
But what happens is that you become part of the 96% of bloggers who cobble together bits of information that you glean from various websites and marketing gurus.
You emulate what you see other websites doing, often under the mistaken assumption that every tactic you see being used online will be successful for you.
And what happens is that you think that you have a strategy, but what you are really doing is just throwing out a bunch of content, and assuming that emulation is a successfull strategy.
And what will happen is that you will find out 6 months, or a year, down the road that you have a blog that will never become a profitable business that will give you the lifestyle that you want.
Where Do You Go From Here?
If you are reading this page, you are either:
Thinking about starting a blog, but not sure how to start, and you do not want to waste months of your life on something that will burn you out with no reward.
- You launched a blog with boundless optimism a few months ago, and you have spent hours and hours creating content and working social media for only 14 daily visitors. You don’t see any way that you can ever make any money from it.
– or –
If either of the above sound like you, then…
I invite you to book an hour-long phone or Skype session with me where we can outline a strategy that will take your blog from hobby to profitable business in the next year.
And guess what! There is NO COST to you!
We will discuss your income and lifestyle goals.
Then I will work with you to draft up a plan to achieve those goals that you can begin implementing right away.
You will gain actionable insight and confidence about your blog’s future.
Why am I doing this? Because I was exactly where you are right now. I had a 96% chance of failing at turning my passion into a six-figure business – but I became part of the top 4% of bloggers earning six-figures doing what I love for a living.
I’ve seen so many others try to build an online business on their own, and fail. It’s heart-wrenching.
So I want to give back, and help ultra-committed, passionate, and awesome people like you break free from the 9-5 rat race, and follow their dream – and enjoy tremendous success doing it.
If I can help you out, I will. If I can’t, I’ll steer you where you need to go.
If this all sounds good to you, then let’s chat.
About Davy & Tracy
Hey there! We're Davy & Tracy Russell, the husband-and-wife team behind this website. We help trailblazers break through barriers so they can turn their passion into their life's work through entrepreneurship. How can we help you?