Cron-o-Meter is a website and app (available for iOS and Android) that lets you quickly and easily track your nutrition and food intake. You can also keep track of your workouts and use it to help manage your weight loss.
You can sign up for a free online account or buy the app on your smartphone for $2.99. I bought the app for my iPhone because I love having the ability to log my food intake or look up nutrition information of various foods anytime, anywhere.
To set up your free Cron-o-Meter account: CLICK HERE.
Cron-o-Meter is completely customizable and I encourage you to enter your nutritional information. See below for a Cron-o-Meter tutorial.
Getting Started Using Cron-o-Meter Online
1) Click the “Sign Up” button.
2) Enter your name and e-mail address.
3) Wait for an e-mail from Cron-o-Meter to confirm your registration.
4) Follow the link in your e-mail to confirm your e-mail address and go to Cron-o-meter.
5) Enter your Nutritional Targets (NOTE: Under macronutrient ratio, select Custom and enter your desired macronutrient ratio target.)
6) Read the overview and click “Start Using Cron-o-Meter”.
Adding Foods To Cron-o-Meter
1) Click on the “Add Food” tab.
2) Start typing in food item.
3) Select the appropriate food from list.
4) Select the serving size at the bottom.
5) Click “Add Food”.
NOTE: 1/4 cup =.25, 1/3 cup = .33, 1/2 cup =.50, 3/4 cup = .75
How To Add A Food If You Can’t Find It
1) Click on the orange “Foods” tab at the top of the screen.
2) Click the “Create New Foods” tab on the left.
3) Select a category.
4) Enter the food in the “Notes” section.
5) Click on the green plus sign next to the servings field.
6) Enter the serving.
7) Click on the word “Energy” (calories) to enter the calories. Follow this same instruction to enter all of the information provided on the nutrition label of the food you are adding.
8) Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the generated nutrition label and calorie breakdown.
9) When you are finished, click the “Save Changes” button at the top of the page.
Now you are ready to add that food. Click on the “Diary” tab and follow the instructions under “Adding Foods”.
How To Enter Your Exercise
1) Click on the “Add Exercise” tab.
2) Enter your activity.
3) Enter your duration.
4) Click the “Add Exercise” tab.
How To Enter Your Current Weight
1) Click the “Add Biometric” tab.
2) Enter your current weight.
3) Click the “Add” tab.