Green smoothies were a staple during my pregnancy. Not only did they provide a good source of folate, calcium, iron, and other vitamins and minerals needed for healthy fetal development, they also make a convenient and healthy snack (or meal).
Here are some featured articles about pregnancy and how you can use green smoothies to support your developing baby.
I also share my tips and experiences that helped me stay on track with my healthy diet and lifestyle throughout my pregnancy.
And some of my favorite pregnancy foods and recipes!
Pregnancy Articles & Tips
These are some of my best articles that deal specifically with green smoothies and pregnancy.
- Smoothie Foods Pregnant Women Should Avoid And Why
- Top 5 Green Smoothie Foods For Pregnant Women
- How To Make Homemade Baby Food
- 3 Easy Steps To Lose The Baby Weight
Green Smoothie Nutrients For Pregnant Women
Pregnant women have specific nutrient requirements. These articles will help you create green smoothie recipes that help fill your nutritional needs.
My Favorite Green Smoothie Recipes For Pregnancy
Green smoothies play a significant role in my diet, and that doesn’t change one bit now that I am pregnant. Here are some green smoothie recipes that are particularly rich in folate, protein and calcium.
- Any recipe with peaches, plums, and pomegranate were my favorites while I was pregnant.
- Green smoothies with bananas and ginger can help with morning sickness.
- Mango is an excellent source of folate.
Kick Sweet Cravings With Healthy Alternatives
Dessert cravings have been strong during my pregnancy. Instead of fighting these cravings, I’m beating them with these healthy indulgences.
- Non-Dairy Ice Cream (Made In Your Blender!)
- Strawberry-Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
- Chocolate Coconut Balls
The Next Reset Live Challenge Starts June 4th!
About Davy & Tracy
Hey there! We're Davy & Tracy Russell, the husband-and-wife, green smoothie-loving team behind this website. We have helped thousands of people lose weight and transform their health with our green smoothie and plant-based Reset 28 Cleanse!